All 42 apartments and villas have been crafted to perfection recognised by the UDIA Excellence Awards as winner of the Special Purpose Living category. From the individually tailored floorplans to the quality fixtures and fittings (think high ceilings and Miele appliances) this is building at its best. Each home is of generous proportions and uncompromising quality. Examples of this begin with the grand entrances featuring genuine parquetry flooring leading to thick 100% wool carpets. In the kitchen, luxurious stone bench tops are as practical as they are elegant. Cabinetry features soft-close drawer runners and pull-out pantry shelving for easy access. Kitchens include electric and microwave ovens, wide hot plates, range hoods and dishwashers. Fully ducted air-conditioning maintains a year round level of comfort. Our bathrooms and ensuites feature heated floors for winter comfort, a selection of exquisite tiles, Villeroy and Boch porcelain and Grohe tapware for durable beauty.
Our gardens are an impressive aspect of Yarrbat Place. They can provide a sanctuary-like environment for a quiet contemplative stroll or the opportunity to enjoy al fresco dining on a summer’s evening. The perfect outdoor lifestyle. Energy efficiency is important at Yarrbat Place and that’s why we’ve included a recycled water storage plant connected to an automated irrigation system and built to a 6 star energy rating, ensuring our environmental responsibility.
We understand that security is important for our residents. Key card access, secure parking and restricted visitor access ensure a more relaxed, worry-free lifestyle. Another benefit of a smaller community such as Yarrbat Place is that people watch out for each other.
At Yarrbat Place, our 24-hour prompt-response emergency call system provides peace of mind for residents, their family and friends. All members of our Emergency Call Team hold a Level 2 First Aid Certificate. Another reason to feel perfectly safe and secure at Yarrbat Place.
Yarrbat Place’s homes standard features include:
- Generous proportions and full of light
- Tasmanian Oak parquetry flooring
- Pure wool (46 oz) carpets
- Luxurious Essa stone bench tops
- Cabinetry features soft-close drawer runners and pull-out pantry shelving
- Spacious kitchen with Miele appliances
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Large balcony with great views (varies according to orientation)
- Heated bathroom floors for winter comfort
- Villeroy and Boch porcelain and Grohe tapware
- Automatic awning blinds
- Security (key card access, secure parking)
- Single or double lock up garage
- Recycled water storage plant